When: November 27th, 2014 @ 7:00 – 9:00pm
Where: Notman House, 51 Sherbrooke Ouest
Cost: FREE :D
This workshop is an introduction to 3D sculpting in ZBrush lead by Mohannad Al-Khatib of Anamorphine. It is arguably the most intuitive and artist friendly way of making very high quality models to be used in games or animation.
You’ll learn to:
- Quick intro to the UI of ZBrush and how to get started.
- The main brushes and tools most used.
- General principles and Dos and Don’ts of sculpting.
- How to get your model out of ZBrush and into a game engine. (if there is time)
Direct registration link: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/pixelles-workshop-introduction-to-3d-sculpting-in-zbrush-registration-14419997601
1. have or borrow a laptop
2. you must install ZBrush 4R6
3. a drawing tablet is not required but recommended
If you are having trouble setting up, please come to the workshop 15-20 minutes early and we’ll help you out!