Pixelles is looking for a social media coordinator to help us get the word out about our activities, events and programs. Please note that all positions at Pixelles are volunteer-based (even the directors are volunteers). We are very understanding if you ever need a break, do less hours or a helping hand.
What You’ll Do:
- Help us promote events, programs and application deadlines through social media, on various platforms, in English and French
- Plan social media campaigns
- Collaborate with program coordinators, events organizers and directors on messaging, branding from provided assets, etc
- Shout-outs to our partners and sponsors
- Relay any program/event questions (asked on social media) to coordinators and reply with answers
- Send out newsletters using provided assets and copy
Who You Are:
- Bilingual (English and Français fluency)
- Between 0-7 hours/week. Our most busy periods are from August to November and February to April.
- Comfortable using Facebook pages, Facebook groups, Mailchimp, Twitter, SlackFamiliar with Pixelles and our activities
- Based in Montréal (though we organize remotely via Slack)
- Not a cisgender man
- Emoji sorcery
- WordPress familiarity
- Experience with social media for an club, community, nonprofit, etc or career goals around community development, communications, public relations, etc
Interested? Send an email to email@example.com introducing yourself, your pronouns, your background, experience using social media, how you’ve participated with Pixelles in the past, and why you’d be a good fit for the position.
Deadline: September 30th, 2020 at 11:59pm EST